1/2 Liter Milk
1 Tbsp Corn Starch
2 Tbsp Pistachios and Almond
5-6 Strands Saffron
1/2 Tin Condensed Milk
4 Tbsp Badam Milk Powder
- Earthen pots are used for kulfi.
- I've show 3 different variations to set the kulfi.
- If earthen pots are used it should be washed thoroughly and soaked in water for 24 hours before use.
- Soak almonds and pista in lukewarm water soak till its easy to remove the skin.
- Remove the outer skin and chop finely.
- Cut the edges of the bread and add to mixer jar grind and prepare pure white bread crumbs.
- In heavy bottom pan add milk and allow to boil on medium flame.
- Add the condensed milk to the milk and keep stirring.
- In a different bowl add the corn flour and badam milk powder and milk with little milk make sure there is no lumps.
- Add the saffron strands to the boiling milk and keep stirring slowly add the corn starch mixture and keep stirring till the milk forms a custard consistency remove from flame and allow to cool.
- Add the bread crumbs to the mixer jar and add the half the custard to the bread crumbs and blend well till combined add the other half of the custard mixture blend again till well combined.
- Distribute the mixture to either popsicle molds, bowl or earthen pot.
- If earthen pot is used to set kulfi make sure to cover with foil and place in freezer to set.