1/2 Kilo Goat meat(optional)
Paya/Trotters 6 Pieces
1 Tbsp Chilly Powder
1 Tbsp Garam Masala
2 Tbsp Turmeric Powder
1/2 Tsp Cumin Powder
1 Tbsp Pepper Powder
1 Tbsp Coriander Powder
1 Large Onion(roughly chopped)
1 Large Tomato(roughly chopped)
2 Sprigs Curry Leaves
2 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
4 Green Chillies
2 Tsp Oil
Salt as per taste
Onion Mint and Coriander and Lime for garnish
Do view my video demo in detail...enjoy....:)
- Wash and clean the meats thoroughly.
- In a pressure cooker add the meat 1/2 tbsp of ginger and garlic paste 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder salt pepper powder add 1/2 cup water and pressure cook till meat is tender reserve in a bowl.
- In the same pressure cooker add the paya 1/2 tsp tuemeric powder 1 cup water and cook the paya till tender.
- Heat a wok with oil on medium flame. add the curry leaf, ginger garlic paste fry till raw flavor has gone.
- Add the slit green chilly and fry a bit add the dry masala and fry till raw flavor has gone.
- Add onion tomato salt and allow to fry till onion and tomato reduce a bit till oil surfaces to the sides.
- Add the cooked meats and cover on medium high flame allow the water to reduce till the masala consistency reaches to your preference.