2 Medium Potatoes (parboiled)
2 Sprigs Curry Leafs
4 Green Chilies (slit in middle or finely chopped)
5 Cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
2 Tsp Corn Flour
2 Tsp Maida/All Purpose Flour
1 Tbsp Chilly Powder
1/2 Tsp Garam Masala
1/2 Tsp Coriander Powder
1/2 Tsp Ginger & Garlic Paste
1 Cup Yogurt
Oil for frying
Salt to taste
- Cut the parboiled potatoes into cubes.
- In a mixing bowl add the potatoes, corn flour, maida, ginger garlic paste, 1/2 tsp chilli powder, garam masala, coriander powder, salt and mix with half cup of yogurt.
- Allow the marinated potatoes to rest for 10 to 15 minutes before frying.
- Heat oil in a wok start frying the marinated potatoes.
- Once the potatoes turn golden brown drain and reserve.
I tasted the potatoes just as it is....it was super you can serve this hot for coffee or tea...:)
- Heat a wok with 2 tbsp oil add the finely chopped garlic and fry a bit.
- Add the chilies and curry leafs fry for a second add the 1/2 cup yogurt and 1/2 tsp chilly powder with salt as per taste stir well.
- Add orange food color to the yogurt and mix add the fried potatoes to the yogurt and mix well allow the moisture to reduce and go dry. this super side dish goes well with south indian meal garnish with coriander serve hot...Enjoy...:)
Demo video in english...:)