iD Whole Wheat 100% Natural Junior Parota is a newly Launched Product. I was contacted by the company to review their newly launched junior parota. I felt very Happy to be associate with their brand and share my views on this product.
At home we love all products from iD... dosa batter to chutneys, kerela parotas to rose cookies the line of home cooked goodies at an convenient and affordable price point is amazing. The company has been serving our community with good quality line of products..
What I like about iD Junior Parota?
The parota is 100% natural no preservatives added.Parota is prepared with whole wheat and RO Pure water is used.
Low Sodium Salt used.
In case of any complaints or query they have clearly given their Email address, social media links and contact number behind the packet.
Clear instructions how to cook the semi cooked parotas.
I was totally convinced with this all natural product. Net weight per packet is 150grams which contains 4 semi cooked tiffin box size parotas per packet. These parotas are a boon for parents who want their kids to eat healthy. Instead of preparing pizzas and wraps using white bread the whole wheat parota base is a good option not only to pack for lunch but a good portion size snacking option.
Diet watchers and diabetic people can also create portion size snack or pack these parotas for lunch. These parotas are excellent to carry during long trips, use at BBQ parties or for picnics..
These parotas are freshly prepared and sold at all supermarkets. The shelf life for this product is just 1 week from the date of packaging the expiration date is clearly mentioned behind the packet. They also warn their consumer not to purchase damaged or puffy packet from the market which is a good practice.
Whole Wheat Cheesy Quesadillas Recipe
2 Packets iD Whole Wheat Junior Parotas
1/2 Cup Grated Cheddar or Mozzarella Cheese
2 Mushrooms Sliced
1 or 2 Pieces Chicken Sauages sliced or grilled shredded Chicken can be used in this recipe..
1/2 Bell Pepper Chopped into tiny pieces
1/2 Onion Finley Chopped
1 Garlic Clove Chopped
3 Sprigs Coriander Finely Chopped
1/4 Tsp Chilly powder
1/4 Tsp Pepper powder
1/4 Tsp Garam Masala
1 Tsp Butter
Salt as per taste
Oil as required..
- Heat a wok on medium flame add 1 Tsp butter and 1 Tsp Oil.
- Add all the veggies and meat saute a bit.
- Add the masalas and salt fry for a minute. Since all the veggies and meat are thinly sliced and chopped the filling will cook with in 2 minutes.
- Once the filling has cooked Remove from flame and allow to cool.
- Heat a tawa/skillet of medium flame.
- Once the skillet is hot transfer the parota and cook on both side for a minute do not add oil
- Follow the same step and cook the second parota once the second parota has cooked to one side top the prepared filling and cheese.
- Place the second parota on top press with a spatula and sandwich both the parotas.
- Gently flip and fry on both sides add little oil or butter as per your preference once the parota have cooked cut and pack for lunch or serve hot as snack with ketchup on side..Enjoy...:)
Connect on facebook/IDFresh for more recipe ideas.