Lazeez Bhuna Murgh Biryani From BEHROUZ BIRYANI.com


Hi Friends 😉 By now all of you know I love biryani its been an obsession to try various biryani and branded biryani in the market.

As a content creator and food enthusiast I have to try dishes to create good content for everyone Ordered Lazeez Bhuna Murgh Biryani every order comes with mughlai gravy, mint raita and gulab jamun they also provide plastic fork and paper napkin. This is regular portion order price 352/-.

My thoughts quality of ingredients was superb. Chicken was very tasty literally melted in my mouth. I liked the addition of almonds and rose water in the Biryani. Portion size for a southindia is less we like to binge on Biryani 😉

Order Biryani https://www.behrouzbiryani.com/




Subscribe to me on Youtube English and Tamil Channel for regular updates 😀

Comments