Donuts from MOD - Mantri Square, Malleshwaram


A hot cuppa coffee with dozen donuts, who can say no to this combo. This was a promotional offer for food bloggers, and happen to avail the free donuts and coffee when, I was at mantri mall with my dad. 

MOD (Mad Over Donuts) has always sent me their new launches and upcoming donuts before it hit the market. I have enjoyed all their donuts till date. These are eggless, 100% vegetarian donuts which is very light and easy to digest. 

Subscribe to me on Youtube English and Tamil Channel for regular updates 😊
Cappuccino
Double dipped chocolate donut for #worldchocolateday this was limited edition only for a week. As mentioned before MOD always sends me their limited edition donuts and festival offering. Thanks to MOD for being so kind and generous. I truly enjoy all their donuts. Must try is tiramisu donut.



Dozen Donuts I chose from the collection 

1. Swrilitup ( KitKat) . . .

2. Chocolate therapy . . .

3. Mocha truffle . . .

4. Brownie crumble . . .

5. Salted caramel . . .

6. Dark knight . . .

7. Rainbow surprise . . .

8. Chocolate decadence . . .

9. Divine crush . . .

10. Hazel dazzle . . .

11. Black & White Bavarian . . . .

12. Krunch Craze . . .


Mad over donuts is conveniently located opposite to inox movie third floor of mantri mall. Highly recommend trying the donuts here. 

Set of 12 Donuts: Approx 800/-


Comments