250 Grams Paneer/Cottage Cheese (cut into small cubes)
1 Packet Pizza BaseHome made Pizza Sauce
300 Grams Cheddar Cheese(grated)
1 Tsp Garam Masala
1 Tsp Chilly Powder
3 Medium Bell Peppers(cut into small cubes)
1 Large Onion(cut into small cubes)
5 Tbsp Oil
Salt to taste
I normally buy ready to use pizza base its very easy to prepare and cheap...
- Heat a pan add 2 tsp oil fry the paneer with chilly powder and garam masala add salt as per taste fry the paneer for 2 minutes and reserve in a bowl.
- In the same pan add 1 tsp oil saute the onion and capsicum with 1/2 tsp of salt for 2 minutes and reserve in a bowl.
- I normally use home made pizza sauce you can check for the recipe in my previous post and its very easy to prepare.
- In the same pan add 1 tsp of oil and toast the pizza base to one side this will help to form a nice crust in the bottom while we microwave the pizza.
- Place the toasted base on a micro wave pizza plate spread 1 tbsp of sauce on the base add the onion and capsicum spread it evenly top with paneer cubes and cheese sprinkle the pizza seasoning and micro wave for 5 minutes on high till cheese melts...serve hot...Enjoy...:)
- If you dont have a micro wave this pizza can be prepared on a tava or nonstick pan follow the same process but keep the pan on very low flame and cover your pizza till cheese melts...serve hot...:)
I've show detail recipe demo on youtube do watch my english channel...enjoy..:)