Do view my video recipe and subscribe to my YouTube channel for regular updates...:)
200 Grams Paneer(cubed)
1 Large Onion(chopped roughly)
1 Medium size Tomato(roughly chopped)
5-6 Tbsp Green masala paste
2 Cups Basmati Rice
1 Tbsp Turmeric powder
2 Cinnamon sticks, 1 Bayleaf, 2 Black Cardamom, 3 Green Cardamom, 3 Cloves,1/2 Tsp Fennel Seeds and 2 Strands Javitri
2 Tbsp Oil
2 Tbsp Ghee
1 Cup Coconut milk or regular milk
- For 1 cup rice add 1 1/2 cups liquids
6-7 Green Chilies
1 1/2 Inch Ginger
10 Pods Garlic
2 Sprigs Curry leaf
Fist Full Mint and Coriander leaves
- Add all the ingredients to a mixer jar and grind to a smooth paste add 1/2 cup water to grind into a smooth paste.
- On a medium flame heat a pressure cooker add oil and ghee add the paneer and fry till light golden in color drain oil and reserve in a plate.
- In the same oil add the onion and fry till light pink in color add tomato and fry till moisture has reduced add green masala paste and fry till oil surfaces add the fried paneer and allow to cook for a minute.
- wash and drain the basmati rice.
- Add the rice to the paneer masala measure and add water and milk 2 cups water and 1 cup milk add salt and stir and bring to a boil.
- Place a cover and whistle allow to cook for 2 to 3 whistles switch off the stove allow the pressure to reduce.