Nutella Chocolate Fondue
Do view the video demo...:)
100 Grams Cooking Chocolate 80% sugar
2 Sp Oil
100 Grams Cream
3 Tbsp Nutella
- Any microwave safe bowl can be used for the recipe first of all chop the cooking chocolate and add to the bowl add oil and cream place in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds remove from microwave and give the chocolate a good stir there will be lumps dont worry.
- Add nutella and mix the chocolate once more place in the microwave for an additional 30 seconds to melt the chocolate thoroughly.
- Constantly keep checking and stirring the chocolate every 10 seconds.
- Once the chocolate has melted remove from microwave and give it a good stir.
Serve the chocolate warm with favorite condiments enjoy...:)