Sumptuous Coastal Food From BluOyster Bar and Restaurant

Bluoyster located at Indiranagar serves sumptuous coastal cuisine. I was lucky to experience the spread at home. This meal was delivered to my doorstep via dunzo thanks to blu oyster team.

Unboxing Video on Youtube 

We ordered set menu four which is chicken tawa fry kabab with mint chutney, beer batter calamari with salsa, goan prawn curry and rice. My favorite was the goan prawn curry and rice. Very good portion and packaging.


Beer Batter Calamari 
Squid was tender and the batter was crispy. Even though the delivery to my home took around 40 minutes the squid was still crispy and not chewy,

Chicken Tawa Fry Kabab
Chicken was not oily very tender. I liked the masala on the chicken very well marinated and perfectly cooked.
Mint Chutney and Salsa
For the mint and calamari there are two condiments, mint sauce for chicken and salsa for calamari.


 Goan Prawn Curry and Rice
Prawns were tender the curry tasted so good. The curry was a coconut and tamarind based with freshly ground masala hint of ginger and spices was excellent.
Overall I was really satisfied with my meal. Portion size was excellent it was worth ordering their food. 

Comments