Egg Stuffed Bread Bonda
I had so much left over scrambled eggs one day and decided to try my luck to convert them into a snack which can be devoured in no time on the other hand mom is an expert when it comes to bread bonda with her guidance i prepared them it was an instant hit...along with eggs we can fill with mint chutney cheese or any minced meat...turns out super all the time...
1 Medium Carrot (Finely Chopped)
1/2 Onion (Finely Chopped)
3 Green Chilly (Finely Chopped)
8 Slices Bread
1 Cup Bread Crumbs
1 Tbsp Corn Starch
- Trim the edges off on the bread slices.
- Season the bread crumbs with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Mix the corn flour with 3 tbsp of water.
- Heat a pan add 2 tbsp oil add the carrots onion and chilly fry a bit.
- Add the eggs salt and prepare a scramble dont fry the eggs till dry let it be a bit fluffy remove from flame allow to cool.
- Dip the bread slice in some water and place in your palm and squeeze out the excess water at the same time try to flatten the bread.
- Place the scramble egg in the center and seal all the edges.
- Form into bonda shape.
- Dip the bonda into the cornstarch mixture and roll out in the bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a kadai and fry the bonda till light golden color drain the excess oil.
Serve Hot with sweet and sour sauce enjoy...Happy Cooking...:)
Do watch my Demo Video...:)
Question: What happens when you tell an egg a joke?
Answer: It cracks up! :D :D :D