Ummm...that was some real tasty and spicy yummy noodles...:) the cold weather and rains added extra taste...by the by i want to ask you guys a question does the climate has any role in adding taste to food...let me know your views...:)
1 Cup Julienne cut Carrots, French Beans, Cabbage and Capsicum
1 Large Onion Thinly Sliced
3-4 Slit Green Chilly
2-3 Tbsp Schezwan Sauce
2 Tbsp Soy sauce
1/4 Tsp Orange food color (optional)
2 Packets Hakka noodles (Cooked as per package direction)
3 Dried Red Chilies
1 Tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
1 Tbsp Chinese 5 spice powder or take 1 inch Stick Cinnamon, 3-4 Cloves, 1 Star anise,1 tsp Crushes pepper corns
6 Tbsp Oil
Salt to taste
Please Click here Schezwan-Sauce Recipe
Do watch my Demo Video...Enjoy...:)
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom wok add the spices and fry a bit fry the ginger garlic paste and add the dry red chilies fry a bit.
- Add the onion and chilly and fry a bit add the julienne cut carrots and beans and salt fry the veggies cover and cook on low flame till done.
- Add the capsicum and cabbage once the beans and carrots are done fry a bit.
- Add the schezwan sauce and fry a bit add soy sauce and food color fry a bit.
- Add the cooked noddles to the veg mix well till evenly distributed allow the noodles and veg to heat a bit before serving.
Paneer Chilly recipe up next...:)