Bread Halwa is one of my favorite simple easy to prepare recipe. In this recipe we can use up all the stale leftover bread slices from fridge and create a wonderful dessert this way nothing goes waste. I'm very happy the way this recipe turned out the entire video and pics was shot using #ASUS #Zenfone6.
1 Cup Milk
6 Slices Bread
6 to 10 Tbsp Sugar
1/4 Tsp Cardamom Powder
4 Tbsp Ghee and Oil Mixed
Nuts and Cherry for Garnish
- Cut and remove the edges from the bread slices.
- Mix 2 tbsp of oil and 2 tbsp of ghee in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat a tawa or kadai add generous amount of oil and toast each slice of bread both sides till light brown in colour.
- Add the toasted slices of bread to a bowl pour the milk over allow the bread to soak up all the milk.
- Using a fork or spoon mix and break the soaked bread slices.
- Place the kadai back on medium flame add little amount of oil mixture fry the nuts till light brown remove and reserve.
- Add the bread to the kadai along with the sugar and remaining ghee keep stirring until moisture reduces and the halwa consistency is formed this will take only 5 minutes.
- Add the cardamom and fried nuts to the halwa stir well remove from flame and serve hot....Enjoy...:)
Serve this halwa hot its very tasty. I did not fancy the cold version.
Follow me on Facebook for regular updates...
ZenFone 6 is equipped with a high resolution 1280 x 800 6-inch HD IPS+ display, delivering a maximum brightness of 400 nits for best readability even when outdoors. ASUS TruVivid technology with improved clarity, lighter and beautiful vivid color. ZenFone6 can produce professional quality photos and Videos. ASUS ZenFone 6 with 2X2:Intel® Atom™ Multi-Core Z2580 Processor 2.0 GHz with Intel Hyper-Threading Technology.
I keep Posting restaurant reviews on regular basis do follow me on Zomato...
What I liked the most when using Zenfone 6 was the Gif and Smart remove application on photo options. The Gif captures pics with vivid colors and animation this is fun way to store lot of memories and its easy to share with friends and family.
The smart remove options helps in correcting pics removes unwanted medium and helps us to create pics that we want to create in no time the easy to use application is one of my favorites. People who are not tech savvy or do not have time to use multiple software to create pro style pics Zenfone6 does all of that in one touch.
This pic was shot at Lalbagh Bengaluru. I used the smart remove options to remove unwanted weeds and few leaves in the background also adjusted the color as per my liking.
Buddha Pic was taken in a dark light setting the colors are so vivid few tweaks I could achive the light on Buddha's face as per my liking.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog do try all my recipes and post your comments. Please do not copy any material from my blog let it be recipe or pics if any material reqired for use contact me via mail email@example.com...Have a blessed and wonderful day ahead...Hugs...:)