Product Review - Marinated Meats from Licious & Malabar Fish Canapés Recipe
About Plattershare: Plattershare is a food social media platform that helps readers find the most lip-smacking and mouth-watering Recipes to Reviews on their website and Facebook, Like and Follow Plattershare on Facebook for regular updates.
I've also been associated with Licious and have posted many blogs using their fresh meats. Since I tend to create recipes from scratch I normally purchase fresh cut meats and avoid purchasing marinated meats from a store, until I heard a lot of good reviews about marinated meats from licious, my close friends always keep raving about the meats and discounts. Recently i started to purchase chicken tikkas and lamb kababs from them and must admit we thoroughly enjoyed the marinated meats.
Meats from Licious are 100% Halal and Fssai Certified. People with dietary and allergies please read the contents before purchasing marinated meats the marination contains yogurt and cheese.
Licious sent me two varieties of marinated meats, Malabar Fish Cutlet and Shahi Tangdi Kabab. Licious signature marinades are curated by a team of masterchefs.
A how to cook instruction manual is also enclosed with your order. One can also follow Licious on social media...Facebook, Insta and Twitter.
Licious only uses handcrafted cheese and homemade yoghurt for marination. All spices are sun-dried and freshly ground anyone can cook marinades just have to thaw for 2 minutes and pan fry the marinates according to package directions.
Crunchy coconut seer fish tikkas with a blazing bite of onion, fresh ginger, crushed black pepper, and curry leaf. A touch of baby tomatoes and deseeded green chillies adds oomph to the cutlets.
Licious Malabar Seer Fish Cutlet is the sizzling star from the dazzling Western Ghats.
- Boiled seer fish meat with a blend of chopped onions, ginger, black pepper, curry leaves, and green chillies.
- The cutlets cook easily without much effort.
1. Use a nonstick frying pan.
2. Place it on a fire stove on medium heat.
3. Add a tablespoon of oil and swirl it around.
4. Once the oil is hot, add the tikkis one by one into the pan.
5. Allow one side to turn golden brown in colour.
6. You can then turn the tikkis over and cook with the lid on, on a low fire.
7. Once browned to a golden colour, remove the kebabs and place them onto a serving dish.
8. Serve it hot.
Ideal cooking time: 15-20 minutes
Shahi Tangdi Kebab
Premium chicken drumsticks marinated with a royal and classic spicy mix of cardamom,black pepper, Kewra water, hung curd, cream cheese, and dried spices. The velvety tones are sure to feel like a song on your tongue.
1. Use a nonstick frying pan to cook.
2. Place it on a fire stove on medium heat.
3. Add a tablespoon of oil to the pan and swirl it around.
4. Once the oil is hot, add the marinated chicken one-by- one into the pan.
5. Allow the surface to turn golden brown in colour.
6. You can then turn the chicken over and cook with the lid on, on a low fire.
7. Once the meat’s surface turns golden colour, remove the chicken pieces and place them on a serving dish.
8. Add a couple of teaspoons of water to the pan, place it back on a low fire, and allow all the drippings in the pan to dissolve in the water. The drippings will thicken in the pan.
9. Pour the drippings over the chicken.
10. Sprinkle chilli flakes and freshly crushed black peppercorns.
11. Serve it hot.
Ideal cooking time: 25-35 minutes
Recipe Using Licious Fish Cutlets
Malabar fish cutlets can be transformed into yummylicious fish canapes in a jiffy. Whether your hosting a fancy cocktail party or just snacking these canapés are excellent finger food easy to prepare.
1 Tbsp Powder Sugar or Whipped Cream
2 Tbsp Hung Yogurt we can also use cream cheese
2 Tbsp Chopped Cucumber
1 Tbsp Chopped Coriander
1 Chilly Chopped
1 Packet Monaco Biscuits or any salt biscuits
Licious Malabar Fish Cutlets
Salt and pepper as per taste
2 Tbsp Oil
Mint and coriander for garnish...
In a mixing bowl add the whipped cream and yogurt mix till well combined.
Add chopped cucumber, coriander, chilies, salt and pepper mix well cover and refrigerate until use.
Divide malabar fish cutlet into 4 equal portions roll and form a ball flatten and reserve.
Heat a tawa on medium flame add 2 tbsp oil.
Once the oil starts to smoke gently place the cutlets and fry until the cutlets turn light golden brown in color on both sides.
Remove the cutlets from flame and reserve.
Arrange monaco biscuits on a plate place the fried cutlet on the biscuit top with the yogurt dip and serve right away...Enjoy :)