I prepared a batch of prawn 65 for my cousin when she visited me during summer vacation she liked them so much i posted a pic on facebook next day all my close friends who know me there were asking me for the recipe...had to post the recipe right away...:)
1 1/2 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
2 1/2 Tbsp Red Chilly Powder
4-5 Tbsp Corn Starch
1/2 Tsp Garam masala, Corander powder and Turmeric Powder
Salt to taste
Oil for frying.
Do watch the recipe Video in detail ...)
- Heat a heavy bottom pot or wok add the prawns, ginger and garlic paste, 1 1/2 tbsp chilly powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala and salt mix well add 1/4 cup water and allow the prawns to cook and moisture to dry out on a high flame.
- We dont want the prawns to cook all the way thru.
- Once the moisture has evaporated remove from flame allow to cool.
- Add cornstarch and remaining chilly powder salt if needed and mix all the ingredients make sure the prawns is coated with the masala mixture.
- Heat oil in a wok on medium flame drop the masala coated prawns one by one in the hot oil and fry till nice and crispy the frying time will be 3 to 4 minutes on each side once fried drain the oil on a paper towel and serve with lime wedges and onion rings serve hot...enjoy...happy cooking...:)