This is a secret recipe out of my grandmoms dairy. all in all its good for patients who are suffering from common cold and fistula. people who hate radish will surely enjoy this recipe the aroma of ghee combined with radish is so good its a simple lunch recipe do try it...:)
Do watch my demo video...enjoy...:)
2 Cups Cooked Rice
1 Bell Pepper(Optional)
1/12 Tbsp Black pepper corns crushed
2 Tbsp Ghee
2 Tbsp Oil
Salt as per taste
- Peel and chop the radish into bit size cubes.
- De-seed and chop the bell pepper into cubes.
- Finely chop the onion.
- Heat the wok on a medium flame with oil and ghee.
- Add the finely chopped onion and fry till transparent add the radish and fry a bit to cook the radish sprinkle some water cover and allow to cook.
- Once the radish has cooked add the bell peppers stir allow to cook till moisture evaporates.
- Make a well in the middle of the veggies add ghee and crushed peppercorns allow the pepper to fry a bit before mixing stir and fry the veggies till oil separates.
- Add cooked rice and mix well till the veggies have distributed evenly allow the rice to heat up a bit before serving.
Garnish with mint and coriander serve hot...enjoy...:)