Bharwan Paneer Pasanda Kabab (Cottage Cheese Stuffed with Creamy Spinach)
I love Palak Paneer and Paneer Pasanda dish. I somehow wanted to combine both the dishes and create a kabab my experiment was so successful totally loved the outcome.
200 to 250 Grams Paneer(Indian Cottage Cheese)
5 Tbsp Fresh Cream
2 Cubes Cheddar Cheese (Grated)
1 Tbsp + 1 Tsp Chilly Powder
1 Tbsp Ginger and Garlic Paste
1 Tsp Coriander Powder
1/2 Tsp Turmeric Powder
1 Tbsp Garam Masala
1 Small Onion (Finely Chopped)
1/2 Tsp Grated Ginger
2 Bunches Spinach(Washed and Roughly Chopped)
1 Tsp Ghee
Salt as per taste
- Heat a pan on medium flame add ghee to the ghee add grated ginger and fry a bit add onion and fry till light pink in color.
- Add the chilly powder and fry the onion till raw flavor from the chilly has gone.
- Add the chopped spinach and fry till the spinach wilts down place the flame on low and allow the spinach to cook thoroughly.
- Once all the moisture has evaporated and the spinach has cooked remove from flame allow to cool add the grated cheese mix the palak and reserve.
- Grate the paneer and knead to create a dough once the dough has formed take lime size portion of the paneer and flatten in the palm place the palak filling in the middle and roll the paneer back to create a croquettes.
- In a mixing bowl add ginger and garlic paste, chilly powder, turmeric, coriander, garam masala, salt as per taste and cream mix well.
- Dip the prepared croquettes in the marinate and allow to marinate for 5 minutes on the kitchen counter.
- Place a pan on medium flame with 2 tbsp oil gently fry place the croquettes in the pan and fry on medium flame gently flip and fry both sides till done. Serve hot once the croquettes are done..Enjoy...:)
Wishing Everyone a Very Happy Independence Day. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Do try this recipe and post your comments. Pics and content for media use contact me via: firstname.lastname@example.org