- 250 Grams Boneless Chicken ( Cut into small pieces)
- 1/3 Cup Carrots , Fresh Beans and Bell peppers (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Large Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Cup Spring Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 3 Green Chilles (Finely Chopped)
- 1/3 Cup Fresh Peas
- 2 Cups Basmati rice
- 3 Cups Water to cook the rice
- 2 Tbsp Ginger & Garlic paste
- 1/4 Tsp Clove & Cinnamon powder
- 1/4 Tsp Chilly Flakes
- 11/2 Tbsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Aji-no-moto (Taste Maker)
- 1 Tbsp Soya Sauce
- 4 Tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Cook the rice in a pressure cooker or in a electric cooker.
- Once the rice has cooked allow the rice to cool completely down.
- you can prepare the rice day before and refrigerate.
- left over rice also can be used for this recipe.
- Heat a wok or a pan add 1 tbsp oil and add the cut boneless chicken add black pepper powder , 1 tbsp ginger & garlic paste and 1/4 tsp salt fry and cover till the chicken cooks completely in its own juices. (Add water if only needed)
- keep stiring and frying the chicken on low flame till the chicken goes dry out of moisture.
- Heat a wok add 3 tbsp oil and add 1 tbsp of ginger & garlic paste fry a bit tip in the finely chopped onion and chilles fry tip in the vegetables carrots, beans and peas add 1/4 tsp salt fry a bit add 1/4 cup water cover and cook.
- Once the the veg has cooked tip in the bell pepper and spring onion and fry a bit.
- Add the cooked chicken to the veg add the Cinnamon and clove powder, chilly flakes, soya sauce and ajinomoto stir check for salt add if needed cover till the bell pepper and spring onions have cooked and allow the chicken and vegetables to incorporate all the flavors properly allow to fry for 5 mins.
- Once the Vegetables are cooked and done add the cooked rice mix well.
- You can also add lime juice.
- Allow the rice to incorporate all the flavors and also allow the rice to heat well before serving.
- Serve hot....Enjoy...:)
I've also done a detail recipe video do watch and enjoy...:)