Do view the video demo subscribe...
250 Grams Boneless Mutton (Cubed)
2 + 2 Tbsp Milk
1 Tbsp Chilly Powder
1/2 Tbsp Coriander Powder
1/2 Tsp Pepper Powder
1/2 Tsp Turmeric Powder
1 Tsp Garam Masala Powder
1 Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
3 Sprigs Curry Leaves
4 Tbsp Maida/All purpose flour
Oil for Frying
Salt as per taste
For Garnish: Pomegranate, green chilies, pepper powder and lime wedges...
- In a pressure cooker add 1 tsp oil add meat, chilly powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste, 2 Tbsp milk and salt fry till the meat releases moisture.
- Add 1 Cup water place the lid and whistle and cook on high flame for 3 to 4 whistles till mutton is tender and done.
- Separate meat from stock...stock can be used for other recipes.
- In a bowl beat the egg, 2 tbsp milk and salt.
- Add salt and 1/2 tsp pepper powder in maida. roll the cooked meat in maida first then dip in egg and then in maida reserve in a plate
- Heat oil in a wok for frying the meat add the breaded meat to hot oil and fry till light brown in color drain.
- Fry the curry leaves in same oil and garnish meat with curry leaves chilies and sprinkle some pepper powder and lime wedges serve this crispy meat along with hot rasam sambar and rice...or with beer...enjoy...:)