Keema Egg Dosa (Kothukari Muttai Dosai)
My all time favorite recipe who doesn't like keema and dosa when both mingle this is what happens...:P traditionally we serve this lovely dish for newly weds or for some special occasion at home like anniversary birthday or as sunday brunch quite a filling tiffin item.
Recipe demo video do watch and subscribe to me on YouTube...:)
500 Grams Keema
1 Tbsp Chilly Powder
1/2 Tbsp Coriander Powder
1/4 Tsp Turmeric Powder
1 Tbsp Garam Masala
1 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
1 Large Onion (finely chopped)
3 Chilies (finely chopped)
5 Pods Garlic (finely chopped)
Fist Full Mint and Coriander (Finely chopped)
Salt as per taste
Cheese Cubes (grated)
Keema Masala :
- Heat a wok with a tbsp oil on medium flame add the chopped garlic and ginger garlic paste fry till garlic turn light golden in color then add onion chilies and coriander fry a bit add the dry masala powders chilly powder turmeric powder and garam masala fry a bit add keema and fry till the masala and keema is well combined.
- Sprinkle some water on top of the keema and also add salt as per taste stir and cover the keema.
- Cook the keema till done there should not be any moisture as well once done reserve.
- Heat a Tawa on medium flame season the tawa please click the link to see how to prepare tawa to make lovely hassle free dosa
- Ladle on the dosa batter dosa batter recipe please click here.
- Gently Swirl and prepare a dosa add few drops of oil cover and allow the bottom layer to crisp up.
- Crack open a egg and spread all over the dosa then add the meat masala and spread flip it to the keema side add few drops of oil and and cook for few seconds allow the egg to cook a bit flip it again and serve hot with ketchup...enjoy...:)
This is my take on the recipe I've added cheese to the keema dosa folded and served with ketchup it was super yummy...:)