Peri-Fic New Menu @Nando's, ITBP-Bangalore


 Nando's invited me to taste 17 new dishes on their menu was totally excited when I received the invite. Nando's are know for their grilled chicken wings, butterfly chicken and burgers the new selection was packed with fresh flavors...something really different from the norm. 

Click to add a blog post for Nando's on Zomato 

I truly appreciate Nando's efforts for the new menu. Catering to finicky Indian taste palette is a daunting task since we come from 3 hyper eating communities vegan, vegetarian and non-vegetarian we truly need a restaurant who can cater as per the customers needs. I will call this a giant step nando's has taken to cater  the vegetarian community..I'm very happy for my vegetarian friends who can dine in style at Nando's..


Entrance


Follow me on FB and Zomato..

Nando's Location: Whitefield › Ascendas Park Square,
Ground Floor, ITPB, Whitefield Road, Bangalore Phone: 080 28026668
Visit for more info: http://www.nandosindia.com/


Subscribe to me on Youtube English and Youtube Tamil  for reviews and recipe videos..

Ambiance

The Bar

A Visual Feast

The ambiance/decor is tastefully put together ample two level seating very neatly maintain space truly a space designed for art lovers. The original South African art adoring the walls at nando's looks good and supports many artists. 

Nando's around the world helps to develop artisans, provide art education, business tools and ongoing support and feedback. It feels really good to know that nando's helps give many artists the freedom to focus on their art full time, and that they've given us/customers something beautiful to look at, without having to set foot in a gallery.



Vanilla Caipirinha

Sangria

Long Island Iced Tea

Refresh Mint

Citra

Peri Crusted Wings

Flame Grilled Chicken Wings

Altogether Platter

Something Exotic

3 Bean Peri Salad

Peri PotatoWedges

Caesar Salad

Butterfly Chicken Burger

No Bones Platter

No Bones Platter and Butterfly Chicken Platter

Angry Mango Chicken Wrap, Black Mushroom Chilly Wrap, Black Mushroom Grilled Paneer Wrap

Angry Mango Chicken Burger, Moroccan Chicken Burger, Classic Veggie Burger, Black Mushtoom Grilled Paneer Burger, Black Mushroom Chilly Burger

Black Mushroom Grilled Paneer Pita, Black Mushroom Chilly Pita, Angry Mango Chicken Pita

Espetada

Paneer Espetada


Carrot Cake and Cheese Cake


What did I like from the new menu? I liked the long island ice tea from the drink menu. the caesar salad with feta was awesome packed with flavors. Peri crusted chicken wings...loved the char grill bits the chicken was spicy and perfectly cooked.

Butterfly chicken burger was good with slaw and fries on side really filling. I love watermelon..something exotic was very tasty the grilled water melon and paneer was good with side of cataplana rice and bean salad. I did not enjoy the desserts the cakes were not tasting right..Over all the menu was a winner..

Super friendly staff they were dressed in costumes all of them were so happy to serve us the experience at nando's was satisfying. I will for sure recommend nando's.. Travel for me was a bit tough nando's since its located in the IT hub of ITPL Whitefield people working and staying in and around are so lucky.. I'm concluding my blog post with a happy nando staff sporting a colorful funky mohawk cap...:)


Thank you so much for visiting my blog. For use of pics and content from this post contact me via vidyascooking@gmail.com


Comments