Chinese Cheese Toast(Schezwan Toast)
Its so simple to create so many variations using just one simple vegetable masala...
1 Loaf Bread
1 Cups Finely Chopped Beans, Carrots, Capsicum and Cabbage
1 Large Onion Finely Chopped
1 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
2 Tbsp Schezwan Sauce Please Click for Recipe Here
White Pepper Powder
Salt as per taste
I normally prepare this veggie masala in bulk and store in fridge because its easy for me to toss noodles or rice when required this recipe is versatile I'm only showing few variation that can be prepared easily...
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom wok add 4 tbsp oil fry the ginger garlic paste till raw flavor has gone add the onion and fry till transparent.
- Add the chopped veggies and fry a bit add salt and cover cook the veggies till well done.
- Toast the bread and reserve
- Add schezwan sauce to the cooked veggies and reserve
- Grate the cheese and reserve.
- Apply butter over the bread In a mixing bowl add the veg masala and cheese mix well add 2 tbsp milk mix and reserve.
- Spread the veg masala over the bread place in microwave for a minute till cheese melts or place in oven at 180 degree for 5 minutes or until cheese melts serve hot...Enjoy...:)