Best Sunday Brunch @RadissonBluAtria, Bengaluru
Sunday Brunch @Radissonbluatria was an excellent experience. I enjoyed the mighty feast, drinks, live music and watching people play Frisbee in the pool, it was much needed break for me. I'm going to be listing out 10 reasons why you should be heading to this brunch coming sunday.
About: Radisson Blu Atria Bengaluru is an easy access to the airport. railway station and popular attractions such as the Race Course, Golf Course, Cubbon Park, UB City, making it an attractive destination. Trendy and elegant décor coupled with subtle and stylish interiors, the hotel lends a welcoming sense of comfort to the guests. What’s more, the exquisite chandeliers in the lobby are instant cynosures that elevate the guests experience at the hotel.
With 167 rooms, four food and beverage outlets, six indoor banquet venues, two boardrooms, business center, swimming pool, Fitness center and spa, the hotel is perfect for both business and leisure travelers. The hotel also offers hassle-free express check-outs.
1. Multi Cuisine: Buffet spread had something for everyone from Continental to Indian.
Oysters are my favorite. It was served with onion, lime juice, coriander and hint of Tabasco....Yummy.
Taco and Mezze Bar
I started my brunch with fresh salads, oysters and mezze platter. On my plate smoked salmon, melon and ham, apple and bacon salad, pita bread topped with hummus, baba ganoush and tabbouleh.
Pool Side Bar
2. Drinks: Jello Shots, mimosas, beers, sangria, wines and pop-sickle cocktails. Pick and choose drinks of your choice from the extensive drink menu.
3. One can pick and choose many meats and vegetable kababs and dimsums from the live counters.
We choose almost everything from the live grills. starting with chicken and fish kababs, kuzhi paniyaram, keema pav, paprika prawns, grilled tuna, veg kabab and dimsums.
Murgh Malai Kabab and Tandoori Seer Fish.
Chicken, prawns and paneer dimsums served with spicy chilly garlic chutney.
My picks from the starters were kuzhi paniyaram, malai murgh tikka, dimsums and keema pav.
Soups and Breads
Cheese, breads, Laksa soup and roasted pumpkin curry soup.
From the soups I chose Sea food Laksa.
Crackling Pork Roast, Turkey Roast, Arancini, Roasted Eggplant, Pumpkin corn gravy...
Vegetable Lasagna, Herb Roasted Potatoes, Lamb Chops, chicken roast.
Stir Fried Vegetable, Thai Red Curry, Noodles, Ginger Chicken.
From the continental and oriental section i chose, both the turkey and pork roast, noodles, lasagna, chicken roast and few sides.
Indian Vegetarian Mains
Mixed Vegetable Poriyal, Kanchipuram Stew, Vegetable Biryani, Gobi Musallam...Mysore Rasam, White Rice, Paneer Korma, Dhal Makhani with Naans at the table...
Indian Nonveg Mains
Keema tikki, Mangalorean Fish Curry, Chicken Biryani Nalli Nihari with Butter Naans at the table...
I enjoyed the mix of both veg and nonveg gravy with naans. Biryani was slightly dry but the flavor and meat was awesome.
Kids Buffet Spread
5. Kids also have their share of fun at the brunch. The buffet spread for the kids had chicken burgers, vegetable burgers, Crispy potato Smiles, Potato Wedges, Pastas, Crepes, cakes and more...
6. Desserts Bar: Sunday is a cheat day for everyone why not indulge in some mouthwatering desserts. From cakes to mousse, rasgullas to burfi the desserts were impressive and was truly a fitting treat after a heavy meal.
Cut Fruit Counter
7. Live Music: Good food and Drinks is never complete with out music. We enjoyed the live music some classic and retro music was perfect for the event.
8. Kids and Adults can beat the summer heat and play some Frisbee at the pool while some chilled mocktails and cocktails will be served at the pool itself.
9. Sunday Brunch can be a laid back casual break. Take your family and friends bond over a good meal...Just relax.
10. Sunday Brunch priced at 1950++ with IMFL Beverage Package included which is a super deal compared to other brunches in town. Venue- One Atria Café, Radisson Blu Atria, Timing : 12:30 PM till 4:00 PM.
For More info Visit: https://www.radissonblu.com
Tasting and experience is 8/10. Very friendly and attentive staff they served us well. I enjoyed the laksa soup, salads, mezze, kababs and grills. Over all great pricing and good spread.