This recipe is something I saw in a local television cooking series...I've done major changes in the recipe...my parents loved the final product...they suggested I should Blog about it...Felt so proud for my creation "I'm doing the Happy Dance!"
#Happydance #Sunday #Weekend #Vidyascooking
500 Grams Chicken breast
8 to 10 Chillies
1 Tbsp Ginger and Garlic Paste
1 1/2 Tbsp Garam Masala
1 Chicken Stock Cube
2 Tbsp Coriander
2 Sprigs Curry Leaves
2 Tbsp Roasted Bengal Gram
10 Cashews Chopped
Salt as per taste
Oil for frying
- Wash the chicken allow the excess moisture to drain in the colander.
- In a mixerjar add onion, ginger and garlic paste, garam masala, chicken cube, coriander and curry leaves and pulse until coarse paste...
- Add the chicken to the masala and grind to a smooth paste transfer in a mixing bowl.
- Check for salt add if needed...Add cashew and gram flour mix well and allow to marinate for 30 minutes..
- Place oil in a wok on medium flame...Wet hands take golf size portion of vada mixture form vadas..
- Gently drop the vada in oil and fry for 10 minutes or until all sides turn golden brown.
- Drain the excess oil on tissue and serve hot with chutney and lime wedges...Enjoy...:)
Media and food bloggers please do not copy any content and pics from this blogs with out written permission via: firstname.lastname@example.org...Thank you so much for visiting my blog do try the recipe and post your comments...Happy Cooking...:)