Crispy Chicken Lollipop Recipe
I posted this recipe back in 2010 its an old version. This recipe is really simple and easy to prepare for best results allow the chicken to marinate over night in the refrigerator. Best served as a starter..can also be served as side dish for lunch or dinner.
For Regular Updates...Subscribe to Youtube English or Youtube Tamil...
500 Grams Chicken Lollipop/Drumettes
2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp Chilly Sauce
2 Tbsp Chilly Powder
1/4 Tsp Turmeric Powder
1/2 Tsp Pepper Powder
1 Tbsp Garam or Tandoori Masala
1 Tbsp Fresh Cream(optional)
1 Tbsp Ginger and Garlic Paste
4 Drops Red Food Color
2 Tbsp Corn Flour
1 Tbsp All purpose Flour/Maida
Salt to taste
Oil for frying..
Follow me on Zomato and Facebook...Method:
- Wash the chicken thoroughly allow the excess moisture to drain in the colander before marination..Once the excess moisture is reduced in the chicken add to a mixing bowl...
- To the chicken start adding soy sauce, chilly sauce, red chilly powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder, garam masala, maida,ginger and garlic paste, corn flour, egg, fresh cream and salt as per taste..Mix all the ingredients till well combined cover and allow the chicken to marinate in the counter top for 2 hours or place the chicken in a container and refrigerate over night...for best results...
- Just before frying add few drops of red food color and mix well..
- Heat oil in a wok on medium flame once the oil is hot drops the chicken lollipop on the oil do not over crowd the oil while frying fry 4 to 5 lollipops at a time fry ochn medium to low flame for 10 minutes until all sides turn crispy..
- Once the chicken is done drain the excess oil place the chicken on paper towel allow the excess oil to drain. serve hot with chilly sauce lime wedges and onion rings...Enjoy...:)